top of page

Can Tap Water Make You Sick?

There has been a lot of press coverage over the past few years about incidents of tap water contamination across America. Many people think these incidents are isolated. They are not. The evidence is now overwhelmingly clear that the vast majority of tap water we drink everyday contain contaminants that we cannot see or smell - and thousands of people are getting sick without even knowing why. Just read some of the articles on this website to learn more about the shocking scope of this issue.

At a minimum, we need to understand that tap water in most homes are treated with chlorine, which is actually a municipal additive, which can very much affect your health. Chlorine is a powerful disinfectant, which an be very toxic to our bodies. Studies have linked chlorine with rectal and kidney cancers, bladder, and respiratory illness. In addition, your skin and hair could also be affected, and you could come down with gastric problems. Other contaminants that have been found in tap water include lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, pesticide residues, and pharmaceutical residues as well. All of these harmful contaminants can also cause headaches, depression, low concentration, low energy, fatigue, and poor memory.

In order to help protect yourself and your family from any further exposure to potentially toxic tap water, there are a few steps you can take.

First, you can have your tap water tested. A number of test kits are available for purchase online. We actually recommend that you send your water to a certified lab (also available online) for the most accurate and comprehensive results.

By, Ryan Sinderbrand


Blank Page 21: Text
bottom of page